For general login info and options, click here for the How to Login and Reset Passwords article.
Print Login Cards
- As a teacher or school admin, select your class you want to print login cards for. (note: district admins cannot print login cards without first logging in as a teacher or school admin).
- Select the student, or students, you want to print cards for.
- From the flyout menu, click Print Login Cards.
Simple login allows you to change the login and password for all students into the class into a visual password instead of a text password. This is useful for younger students have trouble remembering and/or typing in a regular text password.
- As a teacher or school admin, select your class you want to enable Simple Login for. (note: district admins cannot enable Simple Login without first logging in as a teacher or school admin).
- From within the Class, click Settings.
- Check the box for Simple Login.
- You can copy the new login URL or print out login cards (see above) to provide your students their new unique URL to login from.