What is the Final Evaluation:
The Final Evaluation is an automatic final exam administered to students at the end of their curriculum. It can be used as a gauge to compare with the initial Diagnostic Test, or a requirement to pass Typing Agent.
Some important things to know about the Final Evaluation:
- Students can take this test multiple times. Their best score will be the one recorded.
- The final itself will consist of one of 10 random Amendments to the Bill of Rights.
This randomization is meant to prevent memorization of any one test.
- The time limit is 2 minutes.
- The test is graded based on the 2 Star targets set for that student specifically.
The goal is not required to get a score, but used as a baseline to encourage students to meet the highest standards set for that student.
Where can I find the results?
The Final Evaluation report can be found on the dashboard under More Reports or in the class under Reports.
The report will show the student name, date/time completed, best accuracy/WPM achieved, final grade, and certificate download option based on the results.
• Results can be printed or downloaded to a CSV file from the top right corner of the report.
• Only students that have completed the Final Evaluation will be listed in the report.
Additionally, each student will have an optional certificate showing their achievement a teacher can download from this report. After the certificate is downloaded, a teacher may print the certificate for the student showing the result to congratulate their star typist!