When starting with Typing Agent, it is always advisable to go through and familiarize yourself with the getting started articles we have for District Admins, School Admins and Teachers. Review in-depth articles with screenshots in the Solution Center found on your landing page under this icon.
or under your name at the top right of your dashboard:
or click the info button just under your name at the top right for quick videos of where to find certain things or how to take certain actions:
The following checklist items are here to help you:
- Schedule District Admin Training Orientation / Webinar or watch the video
- Go to District School Settings > Time Settings. Manage the time settings for your District. This is very important for reporting purposes.
- Set up permissions for District Admins, School Admins and Teachers
- Review your account with your Account Rep to ensure you have enough student licenses. District Admins check this by clicking admin's name at the top right > Account > Do you have enough licenses?
- Choose rostering method in order of preferred technology.
- CSV Files - Start by adding Schools, Staff, Students
- Manual Rostering - Click on School Management from your District Admin Panel to begin adding school(s) then Classrooms to manually add classroom(s). Click User Management to add staff and students.
- Self Registration - After Schools and Classes are added you can enable self registration from School Management > District Portal
- Google Classroom - For School Admins and Teachers only
After Schools and Staff are added, you can enable Google SSO (School Management > District Portal ) so that School Admins and Teachers can roster students with Google Classroom.
- Setup School Admin Orientation and Training. Have teachers read the Teachers Guide, watch our training videos, or ask for a personalized Webinar
- Understand your District Reporting Options