As a district admin, you can decide which roles of your staff are allowed to make changes to your students’ Typing Agent experience. This includes:
- Adding and modifying curriculum
- Creating, deleting and updating students
- Resetting Students’ passwords
- Setting custom accommodations for students
- Creating, deleting and updating classrooms
First, select School Management from your dashboard.
Then, select the Permissions tab.
From here, you’ll be able to select from the drop-down lists of permissions as well as which roles are able to do them. The possible combinations are:
- District Admin: Only you or another district admin can perform this action.
- District + School Admin: Only yourself or another district admin and school admins can perform this action.
- District +School Admin + Teacher: All staff users can perform this action.
When you are finished, scroll down and select Save.