The Custom Reporting section offers an optional field of multiple parameters you can set for your own report for your school. Here’s a look at what each parameter of each report means:
- School Name: The name of the school.
- No. Of Students: The number of students in the school.
- No. Of Admins: The number of admins in the school.
- Total Time Spent Typing: The total time students have spent actively typing in the program collectively. (Pauses and time not spent typing are not included.)
- Total Active Students: The number of students who have logged in and used the program in named school.
- Average WPM: The average words per minute (WPM) of all students in the school.
- Average Accuracy: The average accuracy of all students in the school.
Please note that you will need to select a parameter from the left hand column, then move it over with the arrow buttons to the right hand column.
If you'd like to adjust the order, you can drag and drop each parameter to your preferred order once they're in the right hand column.
When you're finished, select Generate Report.