The Custom School Report permits users to get quick school-based information. This report may be helpful when users need general information of what is going on in the school concerning Typing Agent. Here’s a look at what each parameter of each report means:
- School Name: The name of the school.
- No. Of Students: The number of students in the school.
- No. Of Admins: The number of administrators in the school.
- Total Time Spent Typing: The total time students spent actively typing in the program collectively. (Pauses, time spent navigating and not typing are not included.)
- Total Active Students: The number of students who have logged in and used the program in named school.
- Average Words Per Minute (WPM): The combined average of how quickly students in the school have typed.
- Average Accuracy: The average accuracy of all students in the school.
To create this report, you will need to select a parameter from the left column, then move it over with the right-facing arrow button to move it over to the column on the right.
Should you want to capture all of the data fields for your report in on go, simply click the top criterion, hold down your Shift key then drag your cursor down to include the others. Once what you want are highlighted, click that arrow pointing right to move them into the right-hand column.
If you'd like to adjust the order, you can drag and drop each parameter to your preferred order once they're in the right hand column. This will be the order in which your report's results will appear online and in the printed version.
When you're finished, select Run Report.
It may take a few moments and while the report is generating, you'll see a gear turning near the top right of your screen. Once the report is finished, you can scroll down and see the results. This report can be printed using the printer icon at the top right of the report itself.