A Custom Class Report offers a more average-based overview of the classrooms in your district and their progress and stats. It offers an optional field of multiple parameters you can set for your own report for your district. Here’s a look at what each parameter of each report means:
- School Name: The name of the school the classroom belongs to.
- School Code: The code for the school the classroom belongs to.
- Class Name: The name of the classroom.
- Class Code: The code for the classroom.
- Number of Students in the Class: The number of students currently enrolled in the classroom.
- Class Code Active: Whether or not the class code is active for student self-enrollment.
- Active Student Average: The average number of logins of students in the classroom.
- Average Lessons: The average number of lessons completed by students in the classroom.
- Average WPM: The average WPM of students in the classroom.
Please note that you will need to select a parameter from the left hand column, then move it over with the arrow buttons to the right hand column.
If you'd like to adjust the order, you can drag and drop each parameter to your preferred order once they're in the right hand column.
When you're finished, select Run Report.